Calendar includes several navigation buttons that make it easy to skip through months or weeks, or return to today's date.
To navigate through the calendar:
- Click "month" to switch to month view or "week" to switch to week view.
- In month view, click Previous (<) to view the previous month or Next (>) to view the next month.
- To view another month, in month view, click the name of the month (between the Previous and Next buttons), and choose the month you want to view.
- In week view, click Previous (<) to view the previous week or Next (>) to view the next week.
- To open a mini-calendar, in week view, click the name of the week. You can quickly navigate to a specific week or month:
- To go to the previous month in the mini-calendar, click the Previous (up arrow). To go to the next month in the mini-calendar, click Next (down arrow).
- To view the week that includes today's date, click Today (diamond).
- To view a specific week, click one of the days in that week.
- To view a specific month, click the name of the month.